Who am I?
I’m not sure yet. I’m 25. Far too young to know that (I hope).
But here is what I do know:
- I’m a cliché. This should be obvious. I’m a twenty-something blogger.
- I’m a writer. Again, this should be obvious. But I enjoy writing more than just blogs. I’ve written one and quarter books in a young adult series, one adult fiction book, and outlined something like three other adult fiction books. If I could write full time, I’d be terribly prolific. I love nothing more than words. Except my dog and perhaps my husband on occasion.
- I started this blog to keep me thinking about words all the time. Maybe that will convince me I should look harder for an agent and publish my books and make myself a full time writer and be terribly prolific. Maybe.
- I majored in Theatre and Dance and minored in French at the University of Texas at Austin. Let me guess what you’re thinking: I majored in not making money and minored in a language that very few people in Texas speak at the University of bury yourself in student loan debt. You would be correct.
- I love movies and people and painting and photography and making art in general. Anything that tells a story.
- Currently, my favorite words are perhaps and darkle. Subject to change.
I’d love to hear from you. Have an idea or comment regarding the blog? Drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. * Also, if follow me on Pinterest. I’m a giant nerd with kick ass boards.
*Fair warning: Don’t send me ideas if you don’t want to hear about them. I’ll steal. I’ll do it. I’ll take your idea and write and say “Aren’t I brilliant?” Also, I’ll try to give you credit for the idea. But still.